06 Red/black stripes Jetta TDI 5MT For Sale in SC

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by vdubdezl, May 20, 2012.

1. vdubdezl

vdubdezl Member

Car:
    01 Golf TDI, 11 JSW TDI
    Due to financial reasons, I have to sell my 06 Jetta. It is an 06 Jetta TDI with 5 speed manual transmission, 97,000mi. BRAND NEW red paint with black stripes!!! All of the chrome was painted black also. A/C,P/S,CC,PB,PW,PL, XM satellite radio with six disc in-dash CD player, leatherette, heated seats and mirrors, console, tan interior.

I am not ready to sell it until after the first weekend in June. I just put on a new timing belt, water pump, tensioner, and rollers . My brother-in-law has a few minor flaws to repair on the paint that should be done on that first weekend in June.

It is missing one of the top bars in the grille on the RH side.

When the car was under warranty, the previous owner had the radio replaced and several of the window switches due to the paint peeling from them.

I had planned on keeping this car a long time and REALLY hate to sell it, but two car payments is just too much.

The paint job really turns head and everyone that sees it in person loves it!

NADA Value $15,200 Asking $13,000 OBO. I will try and get some interior shots soon.
    You can email me leestang66@yahoo.com subject:06 TDI
    Call or Text 803-795-3416
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    login to remove this ad
  2. vdubdezl

vdubdezl Member

Car:
    01 Golf TDI, 11 JSW TDI
    I also have more pictures on my photobucket account: leestang66
  3. vdubdezl

vdubdezl Member

Car:
    01 Golf TDI, 11 JSW TDI
    Due to several people complaining about the stripes on the car, I am having them removed! As of next week, it will NOT have racing stripes on it and will be solid red!
  4. vdubdezl

vdubdezl Member

Car:
    01 Golf TDI, 11 JSW TDI
    New lower price!!! $12,000
  5. vdubdezl

vdubdezl Member

Car:
    01 Golf TDI, 11 JSW TDI